1 Place Verrazzano
69009 Lyon FRANCE
contact : contact [at] ecc4iu . eu
2 rue Kellermann 59100 Roubaix
- The various elements of the website (form, layout, background, structure …) are protected by the law of designs, copyright, trademark law and the right to image and they may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part unless expressly authorized by the association.
- Anyone who does not respect the applicable legal provisions is guilty of the offense of counterfeiting and is liable to the penal sanctions provided by law.
- The present website constitutes a work whose association ECC4IU is the author within the meaning of articles L. 111.1 and following of the French Code of the intellectual property.
- The photographs, texts, pictograms, as well as all works integrated in the website are the property of the association ECC4IU or of third parties having authorized the association ECC4IU to use them.
- Reproductions, transmissions, modifications, reuse, on paper or computer, of said site and the works reproduced therein are authorized only for personal and private use in conformity with the provisions of article L 122-5 of the French Intellectual Property Code. These reproductions must clearly indicate the source and author of the website and / or these multimedia works.
- Under no circumstances may these reproductions prejudice the rights of third parties.
- Reproductions, transmissions, modifications, reuse for advertising, commercial or information purposes, of all or part of the site, are totally prohibited.
Establish links to ecc4iu.eu
- The association ECC4IU authorizes the establishment of a hypertext link to its website ecc4iu.eu for all websites, excluding those disseminating information of a controversial, pornographic, xenophobic or potentially, in a broader to affect the sensitivity of the greatest number.
- The link should lead to the home page and the ecc4iu.eu website should appear in a new window. The pages of the website ecc4iu.eu must not be included inside the pages of another website (frame). Unless specific authorization can be granted on a case-by-case basis, a direct link to an internal website page is prohibited. The request to establish a hypertext link from the website of the ECC4IU association, ecc4iu.eu, must be made by (contact [at] ecc4iu.eu). In all cases, the ECC4IU association reserves the right to request the deletion of a link if it considers that the target site does not comply with the rules thus defined.
- Links to third party websites from ecc4iu.eu
The hypertext links implemented within the website to other websites and / or personal pages and generally to all existing resources on the Internet can not engage the responsibility of the association ECC4IU for the links they contain or the changes or updates made to them.
- Our services make every effort to provide visitors to this website with reliable and verified information.
However, despite all the care provided, the site may contain inaccuracies, updates or errors.
We thank the users of the site to inform us of any omissions, errors or corrections by mail (contact [at] ecc4iu.eu).