The cluster brings together all the stakeholders in the design, construction, operation and maintenance of industrial and urban systems. They are grouped into several colleges according to their core business: end-users, assistance for project management, integrators, maintainers, builders, training organizations, academics, service companies, consulting firms, … Join us!
The purpose of the procedure is to define the rules applicable to ECC4iu membership applications, in terms of the pre-requisites for the applicant organizations as well as the accession process.
Criteria prior to application:
To become a member of the ECC4iu cluster, the applicant organization must meet the following conditions:
- Be an active organization either in industrial or urban systems or in the field of cybersecurity;
- Being a European organization (a legal person under European law, subject to the law of a European country and whose head office of the parent company is in a European country);
- To be sponsored by at least two organizations of the Board of Directors;
- Commit to actively participate in the bodies of the association;
- Commit to cooperating with other members to achieve the goals of the association;
- Signing the statutes and the rules & regulations on the membership form.
The representatives of the legal persons of the association must have the capacity to engage the legal person they represent. Accordingly, they must be the legal representative, or the person duly designated by the member as his representative.
To join, contact us by email at: contact [at] ecc4iu.eu